PR - Storm Clean Up Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Huntington, WVIndustry: General Labor
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Hurricane season is HERE and we are gearing up our list of men and women who are able and willing to help with FUTURE storm clean up! (18 yrs or older). We will be very busy and will have many positions available.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical work for sustained periods in all types of weather conditions.
- Ability to follow instructions; good physical condition.
- Ability to understand and operate within safety rules.
- Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers.
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must live in or around the area of job.
- Must have availability to work in the United Stare Legally.
- Must have own form of reliable transportation.
- Must have own transportation.
- Dependable Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Construction experience preferred.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.