Production Supervisor Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Warren, OHIndustry: Food Service and Packaging
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
The food production supervisor oversees the daily operations of food processing. Ensures that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the corporation, food industry, and government agencies. The food production supervisor may also be responsible for coordinating shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring employee performance. Must be involved with the design of machinery, such as assembly lines or processing equipment. These professionals generally review manufacturing processes for efficiency, noting areas for improvement. Additionally, these food production supervisors may also recommend incorporating lean manufacturing systems, that train assembly line workers in all aspects of production in order to allow managerial flexibility in times of worker absences or vacations.
- Must have a strong ability to manage 30+ associates or employees to meet production quota.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have flexible schedule, on-call
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from job
- Must be able to qualify for a TWIC card and Port Pass
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have steel toe safety shoes -Clean driving record
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.