Construction General Labor Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Worcester, MAIndustry: Construction
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WE ARE HIRING! LONG-TERM AND SHORT TERM POSITIONS AVAILABLE
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies to workers on assembly/production lines. Material Handlers typically use RF Scan guns for inventory and pallet jacks to move material. The position also prepares finished stock for shipment.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Experience in warehouse work preferred, but not required
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, lift and bend frequently
- Ability to work 8 to 12 hour shifts
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.