Loader / Unloader Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Kearny, NJIndustry: Warehouse & Distribution
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Seeking available workers to help load and unload lumber and other building materials from trucks and relocate them as directed by site supervisor.
- Employees will carefully and safely help to load and unload trucks and move the materials to a designated area.
- Employee will work as part of a team to move heavy loads.
- Employee will follow all instructions given by the site supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to carry heavy loads of 50 lbs or more on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must have safety awareness and knowledge of construction site safety rules.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.