Installation Technician Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Aiea, HIIndustry: Construction
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Working at residential and commercial properties. Able to work in outside weather conditions Use of shovel, post hole diggers, and Auger Will mix and pour concrete Install fencing . Use of hand and power tools Able to lift and carrying up to 80 lbs. (concrete bags) bending, pushing, pulling, & lifting motions
- Need to remove existing menu boards along with backboard aesthetics
- Installing articulating mounts for menu boards and Installing the menu boards
- Installing articulating mounts for flat screen TVs
- Installing tilt mounts for flat screen TVs
Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Drivers License.
- Able to pass MVR Check (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Must be Able to drive company Vehicle when asked.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.