Mitigation Technician Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Salem, ORIndustry: Construction
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
The Mitigation Technician will report to the Director of Emergency Services and work in part under the supervision of the Emergency Services Coordinator. The key responsibilities will be as follows: Maintain IICRC industry standards and meet safety regulations for all mitigation processes, proficiency with tools, consistent use of software programs and applications for timely job tracking, status communication, equipment inventory and Dry Track. Professionalism, communication, organization and will be a requirement. Must be WRT certified and prefer ASD as well. May be asked to assume other responsibilities as needed.
- Maintain integrity of DASH.
- Daily, timely entries required.
- Complete job notes with dates along with percentage of completion entered weekly.
- Photos, required forms updated as received. Equipment tracker and DryTrack module used consistently.
- Purchase Orders, Work Orders, changes and supplements turned in at least two times a week.
- Become familiar and eventually fluent with Xactimate system.
- Build relationships with NWR team, subcontractors, clients, insurance personnel and Third Party Administrators
- Consistent use of TSheets and DASH calendar for scheduling and daily calendar tracking.
- Consistent and customer focused communication with homeowners, MIT staff, project managers, and adjusters.
- Needs to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in all situations.
- IICRC WRT certified, prefer ASD certification as well or willingness to train.
- DASH Project Management Software will be expected to go through the necessary training process enabling proficient navigation through and with this tool.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills.
- Pleasant disposition.
- Timely and reliable.
- Must be flexible on days and hours worked, including oncall rotation.
- Must be able to work full time with overtime as needed.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.