Food Processing Associate Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Grand Forks, NDIndustry: Food Service and Packaging
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Pack products as required by customer and company specifications. Maintains safe and sanitary conditions of the productions areas. A production worker cleans and operates factory equipment, works on an assembly line, puts together and inspects products, and adheres to all factory safety guidelines and standards.
- Inspects, sorts, and packs pasta to the quality standards required by the customer and company specifications.
- Removes product from conveyor and places in Clyborne conveyor cups.
- Places filled cartons into cases per prescribed manner.
- Reworks damaged and under weight cartons.
- Identifies and retests metal detected cartons.
- Palletizes finished cases per customer specifications.
- Refills tape machine when necessary.
- Uses hand jacks to move palletized product to storage.
- Fills out appropriate paperwork in a legible manner.
- Keeps work area clean and free of trip hazards throughout the shift.
- Performs sanitation and shutdown duties including process line clean up.
- Must be willing to submit to a formal background check.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot production issues.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Exhibits ability to work cautiously but efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions.
- Familiar with all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.