Recruiter Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Savannah, GAIndustry: General Labor
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Branch Manager by assisting with daily operations for a location and works as a champion and advocate for the customer experience and service quality. Works on order management, recruitment, operational excellence, and the delivery of well-matched, reliable, and safe associates.
The Staffing Specialist reports directly to the Branch Manager.
- Provides exceptional customer service to existing customers and our associates.
- Takes inbound orders from new and existing customers and enters them into the system.
- Proactively contacts customers to provide quality customer service and handles customer issues.
- Assists with the development of customer relationships through high-volume telephone contact; this includes resolving customer problems, escalating concerns, and price quoting within the assigned parameters of authority.
- Proactively recruits for new associates.
- Can be specialized in recruiting, depending on branch needs.
- Calls customers to generate repeat sales; leverages customer relationships to drive value.
- Performs job site visits as needed.
- Executes against action plan to improve branch performance as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Reaches out to customers to make sure they are satisfied with the assigned associates.
- Acts with urgency to ensure that customer and associate needs are met.
- Understands the requests of the customer and delivers the best fit when dispatching; ensures that dispatch decisions do not adversely affect individuals in a protected class; when needed, perform high volume outbound phone calls and messaging via our work alert technology to find qualified workers when trying to fill a job order.
- Completes Associate match and dispatch, utilizing tools to find the best associate match for open positions. Collects work tickets and resolves work ticket issues.
- Communicates importance of associate safety to associates and customers at every touch point.
- Engages with existing associates and ensures satisfaction and safety.
- Processes payroll for associates in a timely manner according to the payroll process parameters.
- Ensures the appropriate written documentation is on file prior to processing payroll.
- Ensures personal protective equipment is in good condition prior to loaning it to the associates and that it is collected back from the associates at the end of their shift.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures and protocol.
- Safety, Compliance and regulatory accountability. Creates a culture of safety. Proactively takes actions to contribute to lowering WSR.
- Seeks ways to streamline processes for operational efficiency and excellence.
- Contributes to the success of the team through positive, professional interaction and communication with others.
Qualifications & Experience
- Self-motivated and has the ability to deliver.
- Process driven and systematic approach to improving operational performance
- Communication and Change Management
- Strong communicator. Ensures all channels of communication are leveraged to drive seamless results and to build strong relationships
- Articulate in presenting his / her views in an effective and convincing manner for buy in.
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Execution and Operational Excellence
- Basic knowledge in using MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High standards of quality and timelines
- Hands on and ability to independently execute
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree preferred.
- 3 years customer service and/or sales experience.
- Experience with payroll and operations preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and ability to persuade an audience.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- Ability to market and sell the company's value proposition.
- Ability to multi-task; ability to work well under pressure.
- Very positive attitude and the ability to be empathetic and flexible.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as resumes and procedure manuals.
- Valid driver's license and Vehicle is REQUIRED.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.