General Production Harvest Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Long Prairie, MinnesotaIndustry: Food Service and Packaging
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Harvest you will: Perform a variety of specialized tasks in a warm, hot, humid or wet environment. Properly use tools such as knives, hooks, or other specialized equipment. Perform physical tasks which require upper body strength and constant repetitive movements. Stand on hard surfaces the entire shift; use of stairs and personal protection equipment (PPE) is required in all areas of the facility. Compliance with all food safety policies and regulations. Adhere to all safety and housekeeping processes and procedures to ensure safety for our employees, customers and visitors. Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions. Work and collaborate with a diverse work population. NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Must be 18 years or older Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job. Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime.
- Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs. Safety training.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) training. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) training. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training. Food defense training.
- Prior harvest or fabrication experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork or poultry facility.
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.