Quilting Machine Operator Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Grand Forks, NDIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS WITH A GROWING COMPANY IN YOUR AREA
Assemble Mattress Borders/Half Caps per established work instructions using sewing machine. Sewing machine operation includes using foot lever and hand control.
- Performs minor maintenance on machines as needed including re-threading and replacing of needles as necessary
- Maintains supplies for work area
- Repair or Redo work to product specification
- Repair of warranty work as needed
- Performs all duties according to established safety and efficiency procedures
- Maintains workstation in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Sorts, folds and stacks borders as needed
- Folds and sorts half-caps when needed.
- Use of hands and fingers (grasping, handling and feeling), reaching with hands and arms with eye hand coordination
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop and kneel (standing and/or sitting for extended periods), often bending and twisting.
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively with the ability to read and interpret details and documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operations and maintenance instructions and labeling.
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull objects up to 25 lbs.
- Able to work around noise, moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.