Mattress and Box Spring Assembler Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Grand Forks, NDIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Mattress and Box Springs Assemblers assemble multiple pieces of material together (such as spring assembly, bond, hog rings, covers, flange, foam, and borders) in proper order to put together the mattress.
- Obtain hog rings.
- Repair of own mistakes.
- Repair of warranty work as needed.
- Redo work to meet product specifications.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment Other duties as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Use of hands and fingers (grasping, handling and feeling), reaching with hands and arms with eye hand coordination.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop and kneel (standing and/or sitting for extended periods) often bending and twisting.
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to read and interpret details and documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operations and maintenance instructions and labeling.
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull objects up to 100 lbs.
- Assisted lifts are done as much as possible on heavy objects.
- Able to work around noise, moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity and exposure to dust.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.