CNC Press Brake Operator Jobtype: Temp to PermLocation: New York Mills, MinnesotaIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
PeopleReady has immediate opportunity for experienced CNC Press Brake Operator
Responsible for configuring and operating CNC Press Brake equipment to shape materials used to build aluminum boats.
- Operate CNC press brake machine to bend parts according to specifications Set up, operate, and/or tend press brake to bend aluminum material.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tooling required.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
- Responsible for compliance to safety policies and procedures, as well as identifying risks and hazards prior to job completion.
- Work with team and other departments to ensure quality products and follow documented work instructions.
- Ability to locate and use the HazCom labels and MSDS information Work overtime as needed to complete daily tasks or projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent Metal press forming and basic fabrication background a plus.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic press operations.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
- Detailed and organized. Self starter, team player with a good safety awareness. Work Environment and Physical requirements: Regularly required to work at heights on platforms, lifting parts and pieces up to 50 lbs, traveling up and down stairs on a constant basis, sitting, squatting and bending in various awkward positions for certain lengths of time - including working overhead, traveling in and out of work areas, walking and being on your feet for a majority of the work day.
- Exposed to noise, dust, fumes and odors on a daily basis. Physical exertion is required.
- Requires standing, bending and twisting for a 10-hour shift. May be required to work in a non-air conditioned area.
- Vision protection, and steel-toed shoes are required. Hearing protection may be required.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.