Boat Foamer Jobtype: Temp to PermLocation: New York Mills, MinnesotaIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are currently hiring for a Boat Foamer. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a local manufacturing company.Performs cleaning and preparation tasks on Lund and Crestliner boats in a large manufacturing facility. Ability to train on various tasks within the Paint Department.
- High School Diploma or GED Three months experience in a manufacturing setting preferred Ability to be respirator certified to wear a fresh air supplied respirator Must have basic math, reading and measurement skills Ability to follow established safety process to handle chemicals and equipment.
- Detailed orientated with good organizational skills Good safety awareness, attitude, and attendance Self-starter and a team player Computer skills and knowledge of 5S, Kaizen and LSS a plus Requires standing, bending and twisting for a 10hour shift in the paint area.
- Working inside paint booths in all possible weather conditions (extreme heat).
- Regularly required to work at heights on platforms, lifting parts and pieces up to 50 lbs, traveling up and down stairs on a constant basis, sitting, squatting and bending in various awkward positions for certain lengths of time - including working overhead, traveling in and out of work areas, walking and being on your feet for a majority of the work day.
- Exposed to noise, dust, fumes and odors on a daily basis. Physical exertion is required.
- Apply high energy, self -motivated and initiative to learn and be trained on various types of equipment and processes Inject rotation foam into the boat hull
- Ability to maintain process documentation Daily job duties will be varied and dynamic
- Workload will be tracked via daily schedules and assignments requiring responsibility and accountability for quality and timeliness of completion.
- Compliance to safety policies and procedures is required, as well as identifying risks and hazards prior to job completion Practice good housekeeping Sand and prepare boats for the prime/paint process Tasks are performed in the Acid Etching area using a conveyor system
Performs cleaning and preparation tasks on Lund and Crestliner boats in a large manufacturing facility. Ability to train on various tasks within the Paint Department.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.