Drafter Jobtype: Temp to PermLocation: Dalton, MinnesotaIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Prepare shop drawings for fabrication and erection of structural steel and miscellaneous metals. Checks shop drawings of other detailers. Logs drawing distribution. Acts as a company liaison to contractors before projects are released to production. Detailers/Drafters will work in a challenging environment of projects that are constantly changing and specialized.
- Complete shop drawings for fabrication and erection of steel and miscellaneous metals -
- Create and verify layouts, design, structural and detailed drawings
- Modify and revise designs
- Work from bid proposal drawings
- communicate with engineers on designs
- Candidate must have at least 2 year drafting/detailing degree -
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Version 2010-Current
- Having experience with Advanced Steel is a plus -Proficient in Microsoft Office programs -
- Ability to work in teams and communicate at all levels
- Preferred Skills -Familiarity with AISC AWS codes is helpful -Having construction background is a plus
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.