Production Laundry Attendant Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Somersworth, New HampshireIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are currently seeking Production Laundry Attendant for a local Industial Laundry Facility with a real passion for cleaning. As a Laundry Attendant, you would operate a business laundry facility, often a hotel, hospitals, or other hospitality venues, to make sure there is an adequate supply of linen available.
- Soil- scanning bags of soiled laundry into computer and sorting through linens.
- Garments- hanging/sorting garments such as doctors coats.
- Untangling aprons mats- lifting/moving/rolling up heavy floor mats.
- Ironing- feeding cloth napkin and or sheets through an ironing belt.
- Preferred previous experience in a production environment
- Able to be in a stationary position for up to 8 hours
- Able to operate power industrial equipment
- Able to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.