Cafeteria Worker Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Evansville, INIndustry: Hospitality
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Are you a high-energy and dedicated employee who has a real passion for providing next-level service? PeopleReady is now hiring upbeat Cafeteria Worker who can take pride in having fun while providing dedicated service to customers and patrons. As a Cafeteria Worker, you will set up for events, serve guests, and clean up at the event's conclusion. Duties can include place settings, arranging table placement, putting out tablecloths, as well as putting up a buffet, and you may be responsible for accommodating hundreds of guests at a time. Does this position sound like a dream to you? We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
- Preparing banquet room, tables, and buffet as stated in banquet order or supervisor's instructions
- Serving food and drinks per banquet orders
- Making sure glasses are filled and clearing plates as needed
- Communicating special meal requirements to the kitchen
- Greeting, acknowledging, and thanking guests
- Some prior experience as a banquet server preferred
- Able to meet uniform requirements (please contact your branch for details)
- Strong communication skills and a friendly, courteous manner
- Able to efficiently carry food and cocktail trays
- ServSafe certification may be required - PeopleReady will help provide this training, so please inquire at your local branch for more information
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.