Injection Molding Operator Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: North Smithfield, Rhode IslandIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
Share with friendsEmail a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are currently hiring for a Injection Molding Operator. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a local manufacturing company.
- Setting up and operating machines needed to build products based on blueprints, work orders, and supervisor's instructions
- Inspecting products for defects and machines for malfunctions
- Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Displaying your analytical skills and a problem solver's mentality
- Injection Molding Machine Operator sets up and operates an injection molding machine in order to shape plastics.
- Reds and interprets blueprints and diagrams to selection position and secure machinery.
- Being an injection Molding Machine Operator adjusts machine settings to complete task accurately to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Manufacturing production machinery experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Ability to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.
null To stop receiving these updates, unsubscribe from the email that we send to you.
Trouble loading map for this location.