Order Selector Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Orlando, FloridaIndustry: Warehouse & Distribution
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY? APPLY WITH PEOPLEREADY TODAY!
As an Order Selector, you are responsible for Selecting and preparing orders for shipment. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
- Dependable daily attendance and ability to meet productivity goals
- Strong organizational work
- Prior warehouse experienced preferred but not required
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.