Machinist / CNC Operator Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Chula Vista, CAIndustry: General Labor
Share with friends
Email a friend
Share with friendsEmail a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
PeopleReady has immediate opportunity for experienced Machinist / CNC Operator.
- Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- maintaining quality and safety standards
- keeping records maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs and sets-up mills and lathes
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Previous experience working as a CNC Operator required
- Conceptual skills, process improvement, verbal communication
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Ability to stand, lift and bend frequently
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.
null To stop receiving these updates, unsubscribe from the email that we send to you.
Trouble loading map for this location.