Construction Laborer Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Burlington, VermontIndustry: Construction
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in you work day? We are now hiring for Construction Laborers for projects in Burlington and St. Albans.
Construction Laborers can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly. Although most Laborers specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs effectively, Construction Laborers should be familiar with the duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link above!
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- Will be cleaning, and using basic hand tools to assist on an active construction site.
- Cleaning inludes debris removal, sweeping, and vacuuming.
- Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
- Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings.
- Must be able to follow directions well and work efficiently.
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS and use basic hand tools.
- Must be able to work an 8-hour shift.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.