Production / forklift warehouse worker Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Howey-In-The-Hills, West VirginiaIndustry: Warehouse & Distribution
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
NOW HIRING – APPLY TODAY!
A Production / forklift warehouse worker is responsible for assembling and checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the shipment of items. Production / forklift warehouse worker perform a variety tasks to strive for their main goal of ensuring that manufactured products meet certain standards of quality.
- Feed raw materials into production machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in a warehouse
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not necessary
- Able to be in a stationary position for up to 10 hours
- Able to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.