Assembly Worker Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Marlborough, MassachusettsIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Assembly workers are responsible for putting together the various parts of a particular product. Their job may involve assembling one set of components or the finished product.
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly on an assembly line
- Ability to meet individual productivity goals
- Ability to Package product according to the job requirement
- Assist with various production tasks as needed
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units.
- Check output to ensure highest quality Maintain equipment in good condition
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.