Injection Molding Machine Operator Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Marlborough, MassachusettsIndustry: Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Injection Molding Machine Operator sets up and operates an injection molding machine in order to shape plastics. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to selection position and secure machinery. Being an injection Molding Machine Operator adjusts machine settings to complete task accurately to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Setting up and operating machines needed to build products based on blueprints, work orders, and supervisor's instructions
- Inspecting products for defects and machines for malfunctions
- Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Displaying your analytical skills and a problem solver's mentality
- Manufacturing production machinery experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Ability to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.