Production Line Worker Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: San Angelo, TXIndustry: Warehouse & Distribution
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Production Line Worker perform a variety tasks to strive for their main goal of ensuring that manufactured products meet certain standards of quality. Production associates are responsible for assembling and checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and assist in the shipment of items. Additionally, production associates perform a variety tasks to strive for the main goal of ensuring that manufactured products meet certain standards of quality.
- Feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Assemble goods on production lines.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
- Store goods and raw materials properly in a warehouse.
- Pack goods to be shipped.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Must be able to perform repetitive standing, lifting, and bending at knees.
- Must be able to multi-task, show flexibility and have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in environment that is not climate controlled.
- Must be able to be in a stationary position for up to 10 hours.
- Must be able to successfully complete extensive screening process and drug testing requirements.
- Ideal candidates will have their own transportation to drive to customer job site (about 35 miles from branch office) and be flexible to working 40 to 50 hours a week.
- Need to be flexible to working steady day shift OR steady night shift on consistent basis.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.