Clerk Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Joliet, IllinoisIndustry: Warehouse & Distribution
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
This position is responsible for a variety of general accounting support tasks as directed by the Corporate Controller. Working in a fast-paced environment, the Accounting Clerk provides key support to the overall accounting function
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing purchase orders.
- Managing payroll.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Assisting with budgets.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Processing business expenses.
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts.
- Assisting he financial department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, record, and statements.
- Entering financial information into appropriate accounting software program, Sage Contractor 100.
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting preferred.
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to complete tasks while maintaining all confidentiality requirement.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.