Waste Management Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Noblesville, IndianaIndustry: General Labor
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Waste Management gather garbage and other discarded materials set out by customers along designated routes in urban and rural communities and transport the materials to sanitary landfills or incinerator plants for disposal.
- Riding on the back of garbage collection truck collecting solid waste on a designated route.
- Directing driver when pulling out in traffic and backing up, and directing incoming vehicles to dumping area at solid waste disposal facilities.
- Knowledge of standardized work routines used for manual tasks and operation of collection vehicles in solid waste operations.
- Checking operating and safety conditions of vehicles, performing minor servicing, and reporting needed repairs or servicing.
- Assisting driver with various tasks during waste runs Be able to lift 100+lbs many times throughout the day.
- Be able to work in all weather conditions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be 18 or older Ability to lift 50lbs or more continuously during route.
- Able to work in inclement weather.
- Physically demanding work.
- Deep knowledge of work routines and procedures in collecting solid waste materials for disposal, reuse, and recycling.
- Ability to carry, reach, bend, push, pull, and climb during route.
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.