Residential Maintenance Technician Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Ft. Myers, FLIndustry: General Labor
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
When you see something that is broken, do you work hard to fix it? Do you have flexibility that allows you to move from task to task without hesitation? PeopleReady is now hiring Residential Maintenance Technicians who are passionate about using their skills to improve our clients' jobsites.
As a Residential Maintenance Technician, you will complete repair and maintenance work orders, including painting; electrical system maintenance; and replacement of ceiling fans, exhaust fans, and garage door openers and generally work to repair and improve anything that you can get your hands on, from plumbing to parking lots for our clients. We can definitely help make this dream career a reality. We would love for you to apply at the link above.
- Mending plumbing systems, including sinks, tubs, toilets, and water heaters
- Repairing and maintaining all home appliances
- Restoring door locks and key systems
- Making repairs while possibly crouching, lying down, standing on top of ladders, or even in the dark
- Performing minor construction and/or carpentry work
- Minimum one year general maintenance work experience preferred
- Have valid driver's license
- Ability to operate a smartphone for receiving and working on all work orders
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to the jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Some assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or MVR checks
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.