Industrial Cleaning Technician Jobtype: TemporaryLocation: Princeton, IndianaIndustry: General Labor
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Our customer's mission is to partner with industrial manufacturers by delivering manufacturing support services that make a measurable improvement in our customers' quality, production and total cost. The industrial cleaning technician position includes cleaning in manufacturing environment. We look for positive, team-oriented people who can also work independently. Employees' focus on efficiency, quality, continuous improvement and most importantly safety. This position requires strong attention to detail, adaptability and physical endurance.
- Using hand and air tools
- Navigating heavy equipment
- Sweeping and mopping
- Wiping walls and windows
- Scraping, shoveling and digging
- Changing filters and changing protective equipment covers ·
- Safely using and working from a ladder ·
- Understand written job instructions ·
- Conduct basic problem solving
- All other duties as assigned by Leaded site management
Follow customer safety and quality requirements Competencies:
- Strong work ethic, good attendance, and team focus.
- Proficient Customer Service & Communication Skill.
- Must be able to communicate with team members and management.
- Adaptability - Willingness to deal with unexpected challenges or circumstances.
- Problem Solving
- Define problems and bring about viable solutions.
- Continually search for opportunities to improve onsite activities.
Environment & Physical Requirements:
- The job requires lots of walking.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, crawl and tolerate heat and confined spaces.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning, sweeping, mopping and scraping floors is a must.
- Adhere to Safety is Your Life Program.
- Use proper personal protective equipment, i.e., hard hat, hearing protection, steel toe shoes, safety glasses, and any additional protective gear required for the tasks.
Full-time Employee Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
- Vacation and Paid Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral incentives
Subscribe now for similar jobs and you'll receive updates once a week via email.